Tuesday, 21 February 2017
Be mindful of your source of strength!
1. Pastors draw strength from the Bible, prayers, fasting and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
2. Lawyers draw strength, motivation, conviction, energy, driving force and courage from the law and the constitution.
3. The Civil servants draw strength from the scheme of service, gazette, circulars, financial regulations and constitution to mention but few.
4. Politicians draw strength from the party ideology, the masses, supporters and party structure.
5. Motivational & Public speakers draw strength from their admirers, audience and congregation. Just as Jesus’ compassion, strength and motivation came alive when He saw the multitudes.
6. Teachers draw strength from studies, books read, knowledge, research and discoveries.
7. Government draws strength from the vested power on it by the people, the numerical strength of her population and strength or army. Hmmm!
Delilah unequivocally requested from Samson his source of strength. The defiant lady was not diplomatic or minces words. She was straightforward, direct and blunt about it. Do you know or have you identified your source and place of strength, courage, motivation, inspiration, energy and driving force? Pay greater attention, guard jealously, invest, protect, preserve, secure and sustain your source, person and place of strength from Delilahs!
Check this out - Can one be wise and be poor? The subject matter is not a debate It is neither a show of strength It is not a show o...
All for Luck! Luck? Yes, luck! Few words generate arguments and contention like it. The religious mind contends and preaches against it....
The test of wisdom is not in how vast you are in learning. It is not in how much you know. It is not in how much you can offer/deliver....
It is not everybody that is thinking about YOU. And, to be candid, you are not, and cannot be thinking about everybody too. Differences abou...